The membership ranks of the Council are comprised predominantly of senior executives in business corporations in Ireland and India—industrialists, merchants, bankers, universities and artists. The Council also draws membership support from representatives of the legal, accounting, medical, and information & technology professions. The Council also accord honorary membership to the prominent members of the society. The Council operates at the national level with offices in Dublin and Meath in Ireland.
- Promote our members located in Ireland or India in both markets.
- Assist Members with any issues relating to establishing or operating in Ireland or India through sharing our experience, knowledge, network and customised professionally required in their operations.
- Business Match Making Service, It is an exclusive service which IIC matchmaking provides to our members, IIC team first set up a meeting with you and discuss your requirement and set out a plan for your business.
- Work with policymakers, individuals, organisations in India and Ireland on issues of mutual interest.
- Facilitate privileged rates in services with our members and partner's network.
- Provide monthly meetings, seminars, workshops, exclusive India related events like India Day, International Yoga Day, Diwali and dinners, luncheons, breakfasts, and other individually announced events.
- Provide speakers to discuss relevant themes for members living and working in Ireland and India.
- Provide cultural familiarisation to members and their employees.
- Support the cultural and social interests among communities and members.
- Provide discounted workshops/training on wellness and healthy living for members and their employees.
- In addition to all the IIC-membership benefits, from time to time IIC offers an exclusive Discount Program, providing carefully selected offers from a growing number of partners.
The Comprehensive Benefits to our members include:
Distinctness: The IIC provides several ways businesses and organisations can get noticed. This can range from the grand opening and ribbon-cutting ceremonies and it allows your business to be found by people looking for your goods or services, whether they are looking online or through specific enquiries.
Referral & References: IIC receive an abundance of inquiries. We do our best to connect potential customers with our members that can provide the service or product requested.
Knowledge: IIC members can take advantage of wellbeing programmes and educational seminars that are complementary or discounted with membership.
Networking: Business owners prefer to do business with people they know. Grow your business by taking advantage of the many networking opportunities the IIC provides for cultivating and maintaining valuable trade prospects.
Plausibility: IIC Membership brings credibility to your business, You can increase positive perception among consumers and business owners when you’re identified as a member of the Council.
Support: The Council represents and lobbies on behalf of business interests of our members. IIC specialised in building relations and always work in minimising barriers for the trade and commerce between Ireland and India. It is our continuous work, yet most important role council plays. The IIC fights many battles on many fronts on your behalf with utmost sincerity and commitment.