The Ireland India Council (IIC) is organising a Trade, Tourism & Business Development delegation to New Delhi, Mumbai, Lucknow and Ahemdabad India, February 21-25, 2022.
This trade mission aims to familiarise firms with rapidly expanding markets for India’s education, manufacturing, aviation, renewable energy, financial services, pharmaceuticals, health, ICT and education sectors products and services. The mission will help participating firms and organisations gain market insights, make industry contacts, solidify business strategies, and advance specific projects to increase exports and imports. By participating in an IIC delegation, rather than travelling to India on their own, companies will enhance their ability to secure meetings, business matchmaking and gain greater exposure to India.
By participating in the mission, companies will participate in customised, one-on-one business appointments with pre-screened potential buyers, agents, distributors, and joint venture partners to export and imports their products and services.
The mission will allow participants to have policy and regulatory framework discussions with experts and government representatives to advance Irish firms interests. It will enable the participants to meet with local governments and associations, foster long-term partnerships, and share best practices.
Why you join
- Gain market insights, make industry and government contacts, solidify business strategies, and advance specific projects.
- Learn about Indian market priorities, policy and regulatory changes, projects, and business opportunities.
- Have one-on-one business appointments with pre-screened potential buyers, agents, distributors, or joint venture partners.
- Participate in Networking Receptions.
Fees & Expenses
- IIC Members €1,000 for each participant
- Non-Members €1,500 for each participant
- Expenses for travel, lodging, and incidentals will be the responsibility of each mission participant.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit a completed application, including adequate information on their products and services, primary market objectives, and goals for participation no later than January 07, 2022.
Applying is an indication of your interest to participate in the mission. No fees are due at the time of registering. Once you are invited to join the trade delegation, payment of fees is required from the delegates.